- Develop scalable, high-volume and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7
- Make technical design decisions independently
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to analyze requirements, develop ideas and design solutions.
- Guide team members by giving clear direction, feedbacks and timely suggestions to ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to standards and best practices.
- Initiate tech meetings and other internal trainings to foster engineering team
- Willingness to take ownership of problems
- Research and propose new technologies
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related degree,
- Min. 3-4 years of software development experience,
- Experience in the following technologies (Java11, Spring Boot, MySQL, JPA, Redis, REST APIs, Bamboo, Git, ElasticSearch, Kotlin, Groovy).
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architectures.
- Experience owning highly complex and risky modules.
- Experience in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and maintenance.
- Experience in payment industry is a plus.
Working at iyzico💳💡
- A culture of continuous development: conferences, in-house events & Tech Talks to stay up-to-date on current research and technology. P.S.:You do not need to wait to get on the stage and share your expertise with you teammates and the community
- Free Safari Books and Frontend Masters account. iyzinators are encouraged to read and train more
- Online Training Platform (Free access to Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, Getabstract, etc.)
- Freedom under responsibility is our common mindset. That’s how we designed our flexible working model called iyzico Homequarters
- Freedom to work from homes or from the offices located both side of İstanbul. Our headquater is in Maslak and satellite office is in Ataşehir. Both offices are in the area allocated to us in Kolektif House
- Free access to all Kolektif House
- iyzicoMate is assigned to help you with anything you may need
- A detailed orientation program designed for you to fully grasp the iyzico culture.
- Meal & Internet Allowance
- A gift voucher to create an ergonomic workspace at home and we are providing extra monitor and office chair
- A gift voucher to meet tech needs at home
- Employee support program: free psychological counseling, legal advice, financial advice etc.
- Private health insurance
- 1 day birthday leave
iyzico was founded in 2013 to provide online payment services and artificial intelligence-based payment technologies to businesses of various sizes in the world of e-commerce. By making the complex payment processes simple through its easy and secure platform, iyzico had achieved significant successes through supporting thousands of businesses in digitalisation and was acquired by the global payment systems giant PayU in 2019. With such robust structure, iyzico is operating on the principle of democratising financial services and making them accessible for everyone alongside the services it provides to businesses.
Through iyzico Buyer Protection, consumers’ concerns regarding shopping online are resolved and better experiences are enabled. Control is handed back to the consumers by 24/7 live support through the iyzico mobile app and convenience in cancellation/returns processes. To this date, more than 2 million consumers shopped online under the security provided by iyzico Buyer Protection and this number is increasing daily. Via pay with iyzico, which is a blended payment solution, millions of consumers who do not use banking can safely shop online under the belt of iyzico Buyer Protection.
iyzico continues to simplify online shopping for both consumers and sellers by the simple, accessible, and innovative technologies it developed.