As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will define the quarterly/bi-annual campaign planning process that aligns the content, creative and web teams on priorities for each quarter. Align with the sales team in order to ensure messages and offers we’re using in our campaigns are also being executed through all digital channels.
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will set the roadmap for our overall digital marketing strategy. In this role you will drive revenue for the business, while at the same time setting the example of what an outstanding digital experience looks like for our existing and future customers.
What are we looking for 💪🧠
- Fluent English, and Native Turkish
- At least 2 years experience with SaaS digital marketing
- Swiss Knife Type: Full proficiency with Google Ads, On-Offsite SEO, SEM, Lead Generation & E-mail Marketing
- Growth hacking mindset
- Content planning & development experience
- Management experience is a plus
What do we offer?💎🎉
- Be part of a success story in Turkish market
- Whiteboard and pen: brainstorm, justify and act. You will lead all digital marketing.
- 100% remote job
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Annual company trip for a week abroad
- 4 weeks vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Set the overall digital marketing strategy that defines how all digital marketers should be crafting their digital experience in an all digital world.
- Manage the digital marketing budget in order to ensure every dollar is being used to maximum efficiency and effectiveness, making it a no brainer to increase our investment in order to drive even larger outcomes.
- Identify and outline the digital customer journey from awareness to justification for a new customer of JivoChat.
- Work closely with Sales and Analytics to pull insights across the digital customer journey of our customers.
- Manage the digital marketing team ensuring each of their individual initiatives and strategies map up to the broader digital marketing strategy.
- Present to the senior leadership team on key trends we’re seeing across all business units and the effect digital marketing is having on the outcomes of the business.
- Collaborate with the web and creative teams in order to ensure appropriate resourcing toward key initiatives and where in-hour resources aren’t available develop external resources we can utilize to complete necessary work.
- Build a staffing plan for the digital marketing team that scales for future growth of the business in order to ensure appropriate resource allocation for the work that needs to be completed.
In The First 30 Days You Will👀
- Learn the problems that Revenue Acceleration solves for Revenue teams.
- Interview and outline the buying process of midmarket and enterprise customers to learn the journey these companies took in deciding to implement Revenue Acceleration within their organization.
- Gain an understanding of the body of work that is currently underway within the digital marketing team as well as the key initiatives that all full time employees and contractors are working on.
- Understand the workflow process across the marketing team to learn how the team is working well together as well as where there are areas of improvement.
- Dig into the data provided within our marketing attribution system to understand what is fueling growth of the business.
In The First 90 Days You Will🏃
- Assess the current digital technology stack and identify areas of improvement to fill existing gaps.
- Have a full grasp of the digital customer journey in order to understand areas of opportunity to make improvements.
- Layout the key components of the digital strategy, creating a 3 and 6 month roadmap for success.
- Have a complete understanding of the digital strategies that are fueling growth within the Enterprise, Midmarket and Growth segments across the customer journey, pivoting budget allocation from to the most effective and efficient channels possible in order to maximize every dollar spent.
- Create a staffing plan that accounts for the next 9 months of growth and scale of the business.
In The First 6 Months You Will🚀
- Emerge as the thought leader on all things digital marketing within the marketing organization and across the entire company.
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership, understanding where marketing efforts can be best utilized in order to help sales win more.
- Earn the trust of your employees so that they feel comfortable surfacing issues to you and knowing you will help them work through these challenges in order to move the business forward.
We look forward for your application!