As a Backend Developer on the Sertifier team, you will build the next generation of Sertifier’s Web application, engineering for performance across browsers while delighting users by making the best Web software we can imagine.
Our Backend runs on AWS, built on technologies like .Net Core, Node.js, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Develop and maintain the existing web products/projects
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build integrations with other apps
- Learning and utilizing new Web technologies and practices rigorously
- Answering daily questions from users, collaborating with other developers to solve support issues
- Follow, learn and apply new technologies and innovations
- Experience with Unity or another game engine
- Mobile games development experience for iOS and Android, ideally F2P titles
- Know the UI and Unity graphics pipeline
- Have a good understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Experience with Git or other source control systems.
- Experience in various programming languages such as C#, Java
- Passion for games and game programming
- Team player and an avid gamer
- Fluent in English
About Sertifier 🤩
Sertifier is a credential management solution for corporations and higher education institutions where they can create, distribute, analyze and verify digital certificates and badges. In 3 years we’ve reached over 1000 customers and distributed more than 2 million credentials worldwide on behalf of Sanofi, Philip Morris, Vodafone, Jackson State University. We are backed by TechOne Venture Capital and we have offices in Delaware and Istanbul with a crew dedicated to upskill the learning itself.